Computer training program is going on, Funded by ABILIS, Finland:
Now –a- days the use of computers has been increasing day by day, computer knowledge is essential for every one, computer professionals can easily get the employment opportunity or can start their own business. Specially disabled can’t do other works actively. So if they learn computers by sitting at one place, they can do their works. So our organization would like to give computer training (Software and Hardware) to the disabled. Keeping in view our organization have selected 80 members from the Machilipatnam Town and 31 villages of Machilipatnam Mandal for imparting computer training. We are actively participating in various developmental programmes ,particularly for the welfare of the needy disabled.
We have good deal of experience in the participation thrift training, counseling on various entrepreneurship, Income Generation training programmes, skill development, human rights protection for disabled and many other programmes. We are in progressive path of development
We have five years of experience in the disabled welfare programmes , we have conducted several disabled awareness programmes and other supportive services to the disabled. As the president of the organization is disabled , he concentrated specially on disabled problems and helped them.
The supportive services: In the matter of supportive services, we will conduct them by using the local resources, government resources and the own resources of the organization.
In the matter of primary health care system the local government resources will be used .As in the matter of awareness on different issues concerned to life, the services of different people will be utilized.
We will arrange food and shelter to the needy and non local disabled persons during the training period, for this we will take the help of governmental and non- governmental organizatons, district disabled committee leaders and others kind hearted.
Aims and Objectives of the Project:
- To give Computer training to the target disabled Men and women
- To foster skill development/Vocational training in the proposed computer training
- To help them attain sustainable livelihood sources
- To enable them having common facilities
- To serve for their insolvency salvation
- To improve their savings and existing thrift activities
- To arrange loan facilities to the trained disabled through the linkages of Banks and other non-governmental organizations.
- To make them up as self confident
- To improve their socio-economic living conditions
- To ensure unity and integration
- To promote coalition working track
- To engage them with primary health care system
- To make them participate in various disabled welfare programmes
- To make stress counseling on the protection and promotion of disabled human rights.
- Provisions for the Poverty reduction
- Employment to the un employed disabled Men and women
- Socio-economic development
- Disabled human rights protection
Consequently many of their other problems as health, schooling, education, insolvency, and unawareness will be automatically solved as well as their income resources are improved.
Training to the Beneficiary Disabled Men and Women:
The project implementing organization will give training to the beneficiary disabled Men and women for the skill development attitudes, the importance of savings will be explained to them and on health awareness and disabled human rights awareness will also taught to them, and vocational training in the mentioned respective computer training will be provided for a period of six months for each batch, the total 80 members will be divided in to two batches it will be at Machilipatnam, the experienced trainers will be appointed for computer software and hard ware training and they will impart training in soft ware DTP, Photo Shop, MS Office, C, Data basing technologies etc, for hard ware the expert will train them. At the end finally the examination will be conducted and certificates will be issued to the beneficiaries through Registered Institution, the certificates will be useful for the disabled beneficiaries to register in the Employment Exchange.